Know Your Drone is ready to fly by following the Lily Next-Gen Pre-Flight Checklist:
- Calibrate the drone’s compass for your first flight and each time the take-off point changes.
- Calibrate the Lily Next-Gen Remote Controller, if using, before each flight.
- Batteries in the drone, controller, and phone are at full power.
- Propeller arms are extended and latched securely in place.
- Each propeller is securely attached and free of damage: not bent, scratched, nicked, etc.
- Lenses on the optic flow camera and the front facing camera are clean.
- Drone status indicator LEDs display flashing green (systems normal).
When you are ready to fly, Lily has an easy One-Touch Take off feature!