Land immediately, then verify the following:
- The batteries in the drone, controller, and phone are at full power.
- The propeller arms are extended and latched securely in place.
- The compass has been calibrated before flight.
- Perform a compass calibration before your first flight outdoors, or if the location you are flying is far from the last location you flew, or if the Drone Status Indicator shows fast purple flashing, indicating compass failure;
- Each propeller is securely attached and free of damage: not bent, scratched, nicked, etc. If they are, change them.
- The lenses on the optic flow camera and the front facing camera are clean.